- We recommend 2.5” or less for beginners (anything more becomes increasingly difficult)
- Shoe Types: latin sandals, social dance shoes, character shoes, or practice shoes
- Ladies toes should be flush, if not, close to flush with the tip of the dance shoe for easy tracking and pointing of feet across floor while dancing
- Size: Typically smaller than street shoe size
- We recommend 1” for beginners
- Shoe Types: ballroom/standard, social dance shoes, or practice shoes
- Size: Typically street shoe size
- Fit: snug & slightly tight, but not too tight and not too loose. Your feet shouldn’t be at risk of slipping out while dancing, therefore putting you at risk of an injury.
- Shoes will eventually “break in” to the shape of the wearer’s feet, making them fit and move comfortably as you dance.
Shop Local in Cache Valley
- Dance Shop of Logan
- 521 N Main St Logan, UT 84321
- Price range from $47-95
- Laurel Jensen has a new and unused pair for sale!
- Size 8 1/2
- $25 only
- Contact her @ 435-760-6599